Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

The infamous deck

For those of you that know-- Mike has been busy the last six months building a huge deck for my mom and Phil. It is finally done and looks awesome!! He is soooo very talented and I am proud of the work he does even if it takes a long time. I thought I would show you all some finished photos.

The bottom level
The second stairway leading to the bottom level
Looking at the house
Looking at the side
From the back door looking down the top level was the pre-existing that he then added the bottom to layers
So there you have it--now Mike has started our floors and when those are done I will post more pictures!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Judging from the time it took to build the deck, I will be excited to see your new floors at Emma's 7th birthday.

Meghan said...

Really Chris-- Thanks!

I have one room done only three to go and I have told him they have to be done before Abby's First Birthday!